ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Award
The WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2021 is tremendously proud to announce you that AgNovos Healthcare will support the Young Investigator Awards.
The value of each award will be 2.000 euros.
- To be born after January 1st, 1981.
- To attend the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Congress 2021
- To submit an abstract related to bone strength, bone quality, falls risk, primary or secondary fracture prevention, multi-disciplinary post-fracture care or imaging techniques of the proximal femur, through the official website (https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/) and, before the deadline of May 26, 2021.
- To be connected on the platform during the congress dates (this will be verified).
- The applicant to the ESCEO-AgNovos Healthcare Young Investigator Awards must use the following link and fill in the online application form.
- Awards recipients must be the first or presenting author of the abstract.
Abstracts can be submitted until May 26, 2021 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
All applications must be sent before May 26, 2021
Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the first week of June and notice will be provided no later than June 20, 2021.
Failure to connect to the virtual platform during the congress will result in the cancellation of the Scholarship (no exception will be granted).
Applications will only be validated after the reception of a confirmation email from the Congress secretariat (no exception will be granted).
We thank you very much for your active participation and look forward to welcoming you virtually.