IOF Skeletal Rare Disease Academy Awards
The IOF Skeletal Rare Disease Academy Awards are presented to young investigators in recognition of research excellence in the field of skeletal rare bone diseases. Five awards of 1000 USD each will be presented for the best abstracts submitted to the virtual WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2021 which provide new insights into the pathogenesis, epidemiology, diagnosis, or management of rare skeletal disorders.
The award will be presented at a virtual ceremony during the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2021 Congress from August 26-29, 2021 (exact date and time to be confirmed).
- The applicant must be the first author of the abstract and must be 40 years old or younger at the time of submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted by May 26, 2021 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
- The applicant to the IOF Skeletal Rare Disease Academy Awards must use the following link and fill in the online application form.
- The application should be completed before June 15, 2021.
- Abstracts can be submitted until May 26, 2021 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
- Application will not be validated if a copy of the submitted abstract and a copy of the passport/ID Card are not provided.
- Notification to the winners will be provided by July 12, 2021