Apply now to the
ESCEO-IOF YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARDS
The ESCEO-IOF Young Investigator Awards are given to young investigators for their contributions in the field of bone and mineral research. Twenty awards of 1000€ each will be distributed at the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Virtual Meeting.
- To be born after January 1, 1982
- To be co-author of at least two abstracts submitted to the WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2022 Congress
- Recipients must be connected on the platform during the congress dates (this will be verified).
- The application should be completed before February 15, 2022.
- Abstracts can be submitted until February 15, 2022 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
- Application will not be validated if a copy of the two (or more) submitted abstract and a copy of the passport/ID Card are not provided.
- Recipients will be selected based on their abstracts by the ESCEO Scientific Advisory Board during the last week of February and notice will be provided no later than the first week of March 2022.
Thank you very much for your active participation and look forward to welcoming virtually.